Saturday, May 24, 2008

lol finally could get a "breather" thou it's not really.. haha.. have to rush for this and that.. so bz and TIRING..

today, was chiong whole night for the report submission.. slpt for 5hours.. which is LUXURY compare to the pathetic 2hours of sleep for the past few days.. damn damn tired.. everytime I lie on ANYTHING.. I will fall asleep immediately.. =\ went late for GEMS like 1hour.. lols. I dont bother to get any attendance, this teacher is pretty strict.. if I would have know earlier, I might as well dont come.. lol =X but cannot, need to meet project partners to have SOME discussion..

I managed to SQUEEZE some research for GEMS thou.. but seems like they dont even bother to do anything.. nevermind. I enter the classroom, so many pair of eyes are looking at me.. cause the DSLR CAMERA AND TRIPOD is helping me to make a BIGGG enterance~~ =)

after GEMS, chiong to T19.. asked lecturer whether Jeffrey could come along ma.. lolx. saw mr leon after umpteen times tried to call him HE REFUSE TO ANSWER OUR CALLS!!

" leon, my friend interested to join us for the photo shoot later.. can he join? he's not from SP der la.. outside.."
"mmm.. outside a? friend? or boyfriend? *grins*"
"*Stunned* err.. ya. boyfriend. *smiles* "
"ok la.. shouldnt be a problem la.. "

lolx. sms dear about it and went to one of the labs to CHIONG AAA!! stupid printer got problem again.. making me LATE for the photography shoot.. but, well, no one's early anyway. lolx =X THE STUPID DSLR IS SO DAMN BULKY!! but I needed almost all of the things inside there.. hai.. along with that stupid tripod.. I really hated tripod alot.. no matter how much fun it is to assemble or how much stability it gaves me.. I HATE TRIPOD to the CORE!! urgh! feel like throwing it away..

today's lighting is seriously DAMN BAD.. I hate it so much that I rather not take SHOOTS with it and come back tomorrow.. lighting so bad.. I hate it when you have to "zheng" the settings just to make it nice.. to me, photography is about capturing the best moments.. so dont bother to ask me to "zheng" whatever shyt settings to make the picture look the best..

so damn tired.. we moved from Clarke Quay to Esplanade.. we were walking away from the SINGAPORE ARTS FESTIVAL OPENING at 8pm today! cause I forgotten about it.. wakao.. and there's fireworks at there.. OMG LA......!!!!!! pekchek pekchek! should have just follow dear's suggestion.. ==" grrrr!

damn sian damn sian.. and my camera has specs of DUST on it's mirror INSIDE... ==" cannot clean outside if not, more dust will go in.. damn sian........................ and it doesnt help when DONALD is hogging onto MY camera... super duper sian.. anyway, nvr mind la.. let him use lo since I hate the lighting so much.. lols. the view at esplanade is nice, perfect for making panoramic shoots BUT there's construction mechine there.. DESTROY the whole scene already, but my friends said nvm.. err... really la. it DOES destroy the whole photo.. well, if you dont mind, go ahead. I mind so I dont take. my meat your poison. =)

wanted to go to "poppai".. dunno what tt dunno serve what dunno where. lol. Zoe said it's nice but it's getting late and dear have to go home early.. and I CANNOT pangseh him like tt.. so suggest I go eat with him lo.. next time got chance then go with them bah.. then Zoe look damn sian alreadi.. lol. sort of she knows that I will pangseh her for him. well, what to do? anyway, I very happy that dear willing to come all the way to Esplande to find me.. and just having a dinner and zao home le.. lol. although I might be cold towards him when I'm with my friends, but I told him already not to be so close if not, people will feel uncomfortable..

we went to eat this new Japanese restaurent.. lolx. they have student meal WHOLE DAY! looking at their menu price, I tink I'll eat student meal better, more worth it. lol. dont even bother to order a drink cause it's really damn ex. =="

go home le.. like hughug dear.. but on mrt neh eek! love to sniff his scent from his clothes.. lol. although some people will say it's YUCKY to love the "smelly" smell.. but hey! all of us are attracted to one another through scent emit from each own body.. dont you know? lol..

was so tired.. now even when I'm typing, I'm gonna fall asleep soon. my home electric bill has gone up DOUBLE the amount.. and mama is SUPER unhappy about it.. guess tml gonna b a tough day! aaah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home